- Owners’ Protective Agency
We offers a scalable service to owners & operators ranging from provision of a simple independent report, to full involvement in expediting a port call, including the following:
- Checking proforma D/A submitted by the head agent for compliance with applicable tariffs.
- Receipt of owners’ funds and payment to head agents.
- Reporting the vessel/cargo status, as required.
- Checking cargo documents/SOF/ time sheets for correctness, notifying owner if not, and issuing letters of protest.
- Signing Bills of Lading.
- Shipping Agency We provides round the clock - 365 days a year - Launch Service to vessels Offshore and Fresh Water Supply by Barge. Crew changes, Delivery of Ship Spares and CTM, will be effected on time. Co-ordination of Supplies Delivery, De-slopping, Bunkering, Fresh Water Supply, boarding and/or disembarking of Surveyors and Technicians, is done with accuracy and utmost care.
- Cargo Tally The objective of this service is to provide assurance that the number or quantity of goods to be shipped or received is the same as described in shipping documents such as bill of lading, Mates receipt, letter of credit or other documents. Buyers and / or sellers are offered the opportunity to order a tally or count of the goods or material at the time of loading/unloading to obtain confidence that the quantity of goods loaded/unloaded are the same as the number purchased, i.e., described on the purchase order’s product description, product specification and features.
- Steel and Pipe Pre-loading /discharging and out turn services We specialise in steel products pre-shipment inspections, discharge survey and expert intervention connected with all technical aspects relating to the carriage of steel products by sea. Post shipment damage claims joint surveys are conducted on behalf of the shipping lines, shippers and consignee to verify the damage to the steel cargoes.
- Discharge Supervision.